Monday, 1 October 2012

Super Mario

Again I find myself making fancy dress costumes....

Super Mario Dungarees

Really they should be all the same colour, but this is the fabric I had......

Pattern Description:


Denim overalls with various pockets

Pattern Sizing:

92-122

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?

No - but only because I made lots of changes

Were the instructions easy to follow?

Yes - clear for Ottobre

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?

I needed a basic dungaree pattern for making some fancy dress Super Mario dungarees, and these were perfect

Fabric Used:

Cotton twill

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:

I combined pattern piece 2 + 3 to make a front leg panel with no pockets

I did not add any pockets

I used yellow buttons not loops and velcro and metal fastenings

I used velcro at the side tabs not buttons (poppas would work wll too)

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?

Yes - as another fancy dress costume for next week infact! I don't like dungarees for normal wear so I would not make th pattern again other than for fancy dress

Conclusion:



Lovely pattern if you like dungarees, goes together well.

No comments:

Post a Comment