Thursday, 18 July 2013

Bags, bags, and yet more bags....

I liked my previous pink penguin bag so much I have made FOUR more.... 2 for teacher end-of-year presents (calico decorated with fabric pens by the children)


 (swimming lessons at school)




Another as a birthday gift, and the 4th one for me! I can see myself making MANY more of these - am planning modifications though.












It is such a great pattern that I have made FOUR more bags as part of the Fabric Stash 2013 entry (teacher gifts, birthday presents and a present for myself!)



I have modified the pattern to incorporate ideas from the tutorial- Dana's Hobo sack... cutting out the corners before sewing up I find this more accurate.


Two of these bags will be knitting bags and the other two... as gifts for teachers... who knows what they will be used for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment