Version B - from stash!
Looks like a dishrag on bed/ hanger
Knit and woven skirts in 2 lengths ( I made B and A - knit skirts)
Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Were the instructions easy to follow?
Did not use them
What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
Flowing, draping skirt with flare
Cotton jersey knit
Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:
1. Took 2.5" off the length of A (because I could not fit it on my fabric otherwise.... but it would have been too long anyway)
2. Use the tutorial on Ikat Bag to add waistband
3. Was super lazy and mostly whizzed the whole thing up on overlocker with narrow seam allowances... might have been too tight otherwise!
Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?
I have sewn it twice in wovens and knits.. I will defintely make it again. I would recommend it
I LOVE this pattern for several reasons.
1. It includes knit AND woven skirts (what a bargin!)
2. The knit skirt can be whipped up in a very short time
3. The woven skirt has a zip
4. BOTH skirts have waistbands - fantastic
I really like this pattern and will use it again and again. BE CAREFUL on how long VIEW A and D are as I am 5'5" and they drown me..... (not super tall but fairly average!)
The grey skirt is the fabric stash bust entry, the blue fabric was bought recently to make a T-shirt but I decided THIS was a much better use!