So I made some knickers back in June (using McCalls 2772)...and I thought to complete my "lingerie set" task I need to make some matching bras. The knickers were all made using left over fabric from various t- shirts so I did not have enough to make matching bras for each pair (probably a good thing since I don't think I could face making 10 bras!)
The Sewing Chest a few years ago (probably more)....
My pattern review of Kwik Sew 3300 is here
A white lace bra
A padded white lace bra
A padded black lace bra
A green lace and cotton jersey bra (cotton from the scraps left after making a t shirt and then a pair of knickers)